Conflict, change, and stress are a regular part of everyday organizational life. The key to employee survival is resilience, the ability to bounce back after adversity. Being resilient doesn't prevent tough challenges from happening, but it does provide individuals with the strength and wherewithal to recover and move on time and time again.
Developing resilience is a lot like engineering a building to withstand an earthquake. It requires a solid foundation and a flexible structure that won't crack or crumble under pressure. In human terms, it translates into self-esteem, connections with others, mental agility, and effective coping strategies.
Resilience: How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough offers individuals a blueprint for increasing their resilience. The program is aimed at helping participants to develop confidence, support networks, achievable goals, and stress management skills.
Available as classroom training and as a self-study e-learning program, Resilience is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
Get the BEST DEAL by purchasing this product as part of the Ultimate Collection. Huge savings on all the soft-skills training you'll ever need!
- Learn how to rebound from adversity
- Build self-esteem as a foundation for resilience
- Establish connections to create a support network
- Develop the ability to accept and embrace change
- Learn how to overcome obstacles using flexible thinking
- Implement stress management and relaxation strategies to maintain resilience
- Build a Firm Foundation
- Make and Maintain Connections
- Set and Achieve Goals
- Accept and Embrace Change
- Use Flexible Thinking to Overcome Obstacles
- In-the-Moment Coping Strategies
- Stress Management and Relaxation
- 4 hours / Half Day
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, and Course Evaluation
- Also Included: Goal-Setting Worksheet, Coping Strategies, Group Activities, and Action Plan
- Approx. 55 minutes
- Includes PowerPoint presentation
- Also Included: Quizzes and Case Study